Sunday, June 01, 2003

What a trip, man.
It's been awhile as some of my more impatient readers pointed out, but I'm back to bore you now. Here's a little look at my trips by the numbers.
*9 different airports. Cleveland's had the coolest artwork.
*8 bachelorette parties seen in Austin, 5 in a single bar. James and I decided that there are plenty of beautiful women in Austin, but you better hurry because they are all getting married.
*13 (tied)- Leadbelly's place at Nationals.
*15-13 Stanford women edged out MIT in a thriller women’s final.
*15-? Wisconsin annhilated Oregon.
*2 Ultimate games I've seen in a stadium. Ooh. Ahh.
*6th- the “cool” street in Austin.
*Bourbon St. is not a number.
*7 drink offers I turned down
*39 average age of women I danced with on Bourbon St.
*Lots- of things I found out about my coworkers that I probably shouldn’t have.
*90-95 age that I'll live according to the palm reader.
*1 items consumed from the mini-bar charged to the room.
*2 kingsize beds in the last 2 weeks.
*a gazillion - other blogworthy thoughts that just didn’t quite make the cut for one reason or another but may trickle in later

No comments: