Mind spinning
I have so much to post I think my head is going to explode. I think I'll break it down and only give responses for now. I'll come back later with a "Why I love the Folk-life Festival".
#1. You should all know that I was one point away from being able to marry Clare according to the fabulous quiz. I think I lost some serious points due to material concerns that I rarely possess. You just can't be a metrosexual if you don't care much about clothes or hair. I also lost a point or two because Frisbees in quizzes bias me.
#2. Um. Blogger, why? Why? Sure it's pretty, but I can't access my bloggin history. That's bloggin' ridiculous if you ask me. AND they didn't.
#3. For readers of J-Dub "Out saving the world" (the address now escapes me) I would like to remind everyone that I DID NOT APPROVE of the Hardee's Star. I want that perfectly clear. I found it threatening and mean and I even wrote Hardee's about it to complain.
They never wrote back.
No comments:
Post a Comment