Go ahead. Break my heart
If I had a fifth rose I'd give it to you. How bad must it suck to know that you're fifth on the list. (I caught enough of The Bacherlorette tonight.) Isn't it bad enough if "some other guy" beats you out and gets the girl? It really sucks when 4 other guys beat you out and get the girl, on National TV no less. I don't know how much more of this reality love I can take. Way back when, Temptation Island nearly killed me and still I end up catching some of these glorified personal ads. It won't be long 'till we're all on our very own reality show.
Or, are we already?
If we are, then the government is probably aware, and Scott will be happy to hear that I watched Ed tonight. I laughed once. I don't like it anymore. I would watch so much less TV if all the women would grow their hair long and smile less.
No comments:
Post a Comment