Maybe you had to be there
My sister was complaining that she didn't know what to do with two chest of drawers. I said one could be her "dresser" and the other could be her "undresser".
My 10-year old cousin called his friend on Christmas. Overheard, "I'm glad you're my friend. 'Cause I don't have any of that stuff."
My sister's boyfriend called during Christmas Eve dinner. My family sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas" at the top of our lungs in the direction of the phone.
Clue is an underrated boardgame.
A family of losers? 11 tickets and not a single Powerball winner.
I had intended to see in excess of 5 old friends this week. Current old friend sightings: zero.
I have given my cousin Thomas Edward a new name. Henceforth, he will be known as Tedward.
Today is my dad's birthday. He gets the dinner of his choice and usually his choice is "I don't care." That's the spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment